Fall is officially here, and autumn is a fun time of year to experiment with seasonal décor both inside and outside of your home.
Decorate your custom-built Paragon Home with these fun – and also customizable! – ways to share your fall holiday aesthetic!
- Put miniature pumpkins in a clear vase. Garnish with a black, orange, or gold ribbon, and you have an easy accent piece or centerpiece for the fall.
- Make a simple wreath out of cornhusks, for a rustic chic feel in your home.
- Create a seasonal garland on your porch or doorway that is made out of colorful dried decorative corncobs.
- Make a modern, modified version of a cornucopia to hang in place of wreaths.
- Incorporate pinecones or miniature decorative corncobs into your place settings at Thanksgiving.
- Have candy dishes filled with candy corn around the home for a signature Halloween treat…and a pop of color!
- Place hardy mums on the front porch or doorstep….you can never go wrong there!
- Play around with scents. Just as you can custom-build your Paragon home, you can customize its personality with fragrance. For autumn, try scents like pumpkin, cinnamon, fall leaves, or apple.
- Make a “fall foliage” wreath or centerpiece out of dried autumn leaves and branches.
- Fill window boxes or planters with gourds and pumpkins.
- Spray-paint pumpkins white or ivory for a chic twist on traditional fall hues.
- Put different kinds of colorful squash in a bowl or basket in your kitchen.
- Fill a decorative dish or vase with acorns.
- Use twigs, acorns, and pinecones in your fall décor in a fresh, modern, and simple way to try a new twist on rustic chic. It will be less country and more luxe.
- Fill a vase with cranberries for a piece of Thanksgiving décor.
- Make charming ghost decorations out of lace to make Halloween a little more upscale.
There are so many ways that you can change up your décor for the fall. In fact, there are some easy ways to “redecorate” for every season in your Paragon home. Some great ideas include: switching out tablecloths, placemats, or runners; keeping seasonal flowers in vases in your home; changing your throw pillows from season to season, and more.
How do you decorate your luxury Paragon home for the fall holidays?