Some tips for entertaining for Easter in your Paragon Home include:
- Hosting a casual Easter brunch buffet in kitchen. (Or, try green eggs for St. Patrick’s Day next weekend!)
- Cooking a large feast in your spacious, functional, Paragon kitchen – large enough to cook with your family and friends!
- Serving a traditional Easter dinner in your dining room.
- Try a Greek Easter menu, and grill a leg of lamb outside on the patio.
- Utilize your indoor and outdoor space by having an Easter egg hunt for the kids. (Or, for St. Patty’s day, a green-themed party for the adults.)
- Will the weather too unpredictable for an egg hunt? Have a family-friendly egg painting party on or near Easter Sunday.
- Spice up your Easter décor by featuring an “Easter tree,” a fairly new trend that Martha Stewart Living suggests trying.
- Change up your home décor for the spring, featuring floral displays, cherry blossoms, orchids, and even bird themes, pastels, and sunny hues.
- Paula Deen suggests focusing on different egg dishes for Easter, and also serving dyed deviled eggs or hard-boiled eggs at your Easter fete.
- According to Taste of Home, an Easter-bonnet party for little girls would be a smash hit for this holiday! Or, try an adult version with an old-fashioned tea party complete with fancy hats and cucumber sandwiches for a refreshing and unique twist on the Easter season.
- Don’t skip the spring cleaning! You’ll want to keep your beautiful Paragon home in tip-top shape all year ‘round and spring is the perfect time for a fresh start and a cleaner, more organized home. Let your living space reflect your inner space – think calm, peaceful, serene, and de-cluttered.
- Spring is also the perfect time to start caring for your lawn. Don’t neglect your landscaping! Start anew this spring with lawn manicuring and fresh flowers and plants.
Whether you celebrate Easter or not, spring is a great time for fun with family and friends. Brush off the doldrums and dust of winter and “spring ahead” with joy, whether it’s a lush garden party, a lighthearted Easter egg hunt, or, an intimate dinner – and don’t forget to “spring ahead” this Sunday by setting your clocks ahead for Daylight Savings Time.
~~ Ashley Boynes-Shuck
Paragon Homes has been building custom homes in the Pittsburgh area for nearly 25 years. In that time they have come to be recognized as one of the premier custom home builders in Western Pa. In fact they have been honored to receive over 25 Housing Excellence Awards from the Builders and Realtors Associations of Metropolitan Pittsburgh and the Washington County Builders Association including several for New Custom Home of the Year designations. You can reach Paragon Homes at 412-787-8807, or visit us online at http://www.visitparagonhomes.com
Ashley Boynes-Shuck is a well-known blogger, author, and social media pro from Pittsburgh, PA. She was voted Best Blogger in Pittsburgh and Who to Follow on Twitter 2010, one of Pittsburgh’s Top 40 Under 40 for 2011, a 2012 Woman of the Year and Athena Young Professional awards candidate, and happily lives in a suburb of Pittsburgh with her husband, pug, frogs, and kitten! In her free time she focuses on advocacy and volunteer work, as well as rooting on the Pittsburgh Steelers!