Our model home has sold! Feel free to have a look anyway. We can build you a similar home on your lot or one of ours.
One of a kind estate home on large lot in Marshall Township, North Allegheny Schools
5BR/4.5BA Single Family House offered at $999,000
- Approximately 4,200 square feet with a 2,000 sq foot basement that can be finished.
- Daylight walkout basement
- Three Car Attached Garage with additional storage underneath
- 5 Bedroom 4.5 baths
- First Floor Master Suite
- Additional master suite (in-law suite) on 2nd level
Our model home at Venango Trails Estates features a flowing open floor plan with a true dream kitchen and lots of storage, Bosch stainless steel appliances, 30″double ovens and an oversized granite island. Your new home will be perfect for entertaining whether you plan grand or intimate gatherings on your palatial 35’x15′ deck or around the fire in your soaring two story great room.
Built to showcase everything the modern family wants in a custom home in an unbeatable location, this home is set on a serene hilltop in Marshall Township minutes to all the nearby shopping and dining. Featuring 5 bedrooms and 5 and a half bathrooms, a first floor master suite that needs to be seen to be believed, an incredible open floor plan, a spacious 2nd master suite (in-law suite) and extensive upgrades throughout this home lives like a home that costs hundreds of thousands more.
Last but certainly not least is your master suite with a 72” soaking tub, twin walk in closets, private commode room, his and her vanities and custom tiled shower with rain head.
Click here for Google Maps and Directions
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY
For someplace to feel like home it first has to look like home. At Venango Trails, homes are artistic and historic without sacrificing modern conveniences. Every home is high performance, totally wired, and complete with earth-friendly and energy-saving materials and technologies to complement the land around which it’s built. In fact, Venango Trails is conserving ponds, green space, and acres of forest with historic Native American Indian trails. Commune with nature while always being just a short commute from Wexford and Cranberry Township.
- Large 1st Floor Laundry just off Garage
- Grand 2 story entry and great room
- 10′ ceiling on 1st Floor
- Enlarged guest suite with private bath
- Spacious dining room butler’s pantry lined with a granite top and additional cabinets
- Enormous maintenance free Deck with Gas Hook up for Grill, Bosch Stainless Steel Appliances, 30″Double Ovens, Microwave, French Door Fridge, Gas Cook Top, Dishwasher
- Designer Powder Room with chandelier and 42″ privacy wall
Master Suite Features:
- Twin walk in closets
- Romantic Spa Bath with 72″ Soaking Tub and expansive his/her vanities with linen storage and TV outlet
- Large glass enclosed shower with rain head and wall shower head and hand held with bench seat
Renderings and Photos
To view more photos, click here.