The Academy Awards are upon us, and every fan of the Oscars knows that if you aren’t at a swanky red-carpet party, then you’re probably at home — hopefully a Paragon home — in your pajamas, with your favorite snacks, and perhaps a glass of wine. But whether you will watch the awards show or the Walking Dead or Gilmore Girls on Netflix this Sunday night, the general rules for the perfect night of television at home are all the same. So here we go!
Paragon Homes Presents: The Art of a Perfect TV Night
- Tip #1: Get Comfy. The most perfect TV nights involve cozy jammies or sweats and a warm blankie.
- Tip #2: Snack Smart. While it’s tempting to binge on chips and dip, chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream, or peanut butter straight from the jar, we recommend smart snacking. (Think: popcorn, apple slices, fresh veggies, raw fruit, almonds.)
- Tip #3: The Right Seat. If you’ve ever hosted a Super Bowl Sunday party, you know that, when it comes to TV, the right spot can make all the different. So whether you are sitting on a pouf, lounging on the couch, or relaxing in a recliner, choose a seat that’s right for you and get to veggin’ out.
- Tip #4: A Good TV. Shows like the Oscars require the GOOD TV. Most of us have one of these in the house: the one everyone clamors for. Use that one. This is your night.
- Tip #5: Relax. Don’t work or check emails while you watch TV. Focus on taking it easy, and, if you want to spice up your Academy Awards experience, fill out a ballot or take bets on who will win what.
As always, Paragon wants you to have the experience that YOU desire. When it comes to our custom-built homes, we infuse your personality and style, and are all about luxe finishes, small details, your personal taste, and high-quality comfort. We think that even your TV experiences should be the same: comfortable, and unique to you.
Paragon Homes has been building custom homes in the Pittsburgh area for nearly 25 years. In that time they have come to be recognized as one of the premier custom home builders in Western Pa. In fact they have been honored to receive over 25 Housing Excellence Awards from the Builders and Realtors Associations of Metropolitan Pittsburgh and the Washington County Builders Association including several for New Custom Home of the Year designations. You can reach Paragon Homes at 412-787-8807, or visit us online at http://www.visitparagonhomes.com
Ashley Boynes-Shuck is a well-known blogger, author, and social media pro from Pittsburgh, PA. She was voted Best Blogger in Pittsburgh and Who to Follow on Twitter 2010, one of Pittsburgh’s Top 40 Under 40 for 2011, a 2012 Woman of the Year and Athena Young Professional awards candidate, one of Pittsburgh’s Most Influential Twitter Users by the Pittsburgh Business Times, and happily lives in a suburb of Pittsburgh with her husband, dogs, frogs, and cats! In her free time she focuses on advocacy and volunteer work, as well as rooting on the Pittsburgh sports teams!
– See more at: http://paragonhomescustombuilder.com/paragon-homes-blog#sthash.juyKb90B.dpuf