Easter is upon us, and with Easter comes fun family traditions like Easter brunch, egg-dyeing, Easter egg hunts, picnics, Easter baskets, and more.
Whether you will spend your Easter season planting daffodils, serving up mimosas, painting eggs, or enjoying yummy Easter candy, Paragon Homes wants to wish you and your family a “hoppy” Easter and a happy Spring!
Speaking of, have you gotten to your spring cleaning yet? If not, there’s no time like the present to begin spring cleaning before the Easter Bunny (and perhaps your friends and family) arrive.
Here are some tips on how to get rid of dust bunnies as you prepare to welcome in the Easter bunny:
Paragon Homes Presents:
Easy Spring Cleaning Tips:
- Prioritize by room to make it easier and less intimidating.
- Don’t neglect your appliances: clean out the fridge, oven, dishwasher, etc.
- Disinfect your garbage disposal.
- Try lemon oil on doorknobs.
- Dust, dust, dust!
- Get rid of clogs – use Drain-O or Liquid Plumber in your drains.
- Use the proper brooms for sweeping: indoors, choose one with finer bristles; outdoors, go for stronger, stiffer bristles!
- Clean out your closets and drawers. Donate some, sell some, trash some.
- Declutter your home office by getting in organization mode.
- Multitask: catch up on phone calls while you clean, or dance around as you vacuum, making it a workout.
- Time your chores. You’ll realize that most household chores take less time than you imagine, making them seem more tolerable once broken down realistically.
Another easy tip is just this simple: hire a professional! Even if you don’t have a regular housekeeper, some maid or cleaning services have ‘spring cleaning’ specials and deals.
And who knows … if you drop enough hints, maybe “somebunny” special will gift you with a day of cleaning this Easter or Mother’s Day. You never know!
Paragon Homes has been building custom homes in the Pittsburgh area for nearly 25 years. In that time they have come to be recognized as one of the premier custom home builders in Western Pa. In fact they have been honored to receive over 25 Housing Excellence Awards from the Builders and Realtors Associations of Metropolitan Pittsburgh and the Washington County Builders Association including several for New Custom Home of the Year designations. You can reach Paragon Homes at 412-787-8807, or visit us online at http://www.visitparagonhomes.com
Ashley Boynes-Shuck is a well-known blogger, author, and social media pro from Pittsburgh, PA. She was voted Best Blogger in Pittsburgh and Who to Follow on Twitter 2010, one of Pittsburgh’s Top 40 Under 40 for 2011, a 2012 Woman of the Year and Athena Young Professional awards candidate, one of Pittsburgh’s Most Influential Twitter Users by the Pittsburgh Business Times, and happily lives in a suburb of Pittsburgh with her husband, pug, doberman, frogs, and cats! In her free time she focuses on advocacy and volunteer work, as well as rooting on the Pittsburgh Steelers!