Deerfield Ridge: New Homes in South Fayette
- Homes in Deerfield are uniquely designed with your needs in mind. You can use a home design suggested by our team, bring in your own plans or ideas to use as a starting point, or start fresh with our architects to design a home from the ground up.
- What’s more is that that building with Paragon Homes is designed to be an easy and enjoyable experience. We put a lot of thought into creating a buyer friendly process that provides a true custom home while still being uncomplicated and cost effective for our customers.
- Truly unique custom homes designed around each family
- Large lots with room to spread out and low HOA fees
- Custom homes by builders who are big enough to build your dreams and small enough to care about your needs
- Homes from $405,000 to $900,000 or more already including many features that other builders consider upgrades
- For more information about Deerfield Ridge and currently avalible lots please contact us at BestService@VisitParagonHomes.com
South Fayette’s most sought after new home community
Deerfield Ridge of South Fayette features large home sites with backyards to match in an unparalleled location three minutes from South Fayette Schools. Deerfield Ridge is a classic suburban community where you won’t have to pay hundreds of dollars of home owners fees each month and have room to spread out.
- Our buyers also have the option of financing with an end loan (no construction loan) or with the standard construction loan. Each has advantages, and what is best for you depends on your needs, plus you’re free to select the best financing from many area lenders.
- Paragon Homeowners have the opportunity to make any custom changes to their home if they desire and make their selections from any brand (not just the builders favorite) all with the personalized attention to detail and customer service that only a builder of our size can provide.
- Paragon Homes is proud to be an energy efficient homebuilder . In fact, our most recent ENERGYSTAR home was rated as 15% more efficient than ENERGYSTAR standards, making it more that 30% more efficient than other homes.
- Many of our recent buyers have been surprised to find how affordable workingwith a custom builder can be. In the last few years, we have built homes ranging from $200,000 to over $2,000,000 using primarily the same suppliers and craftsmen that have helped build our Housing Excellence Award winning homes.
Here are just a few examples of homes we could build for you in Deerfield Ridge.
We can build these with as many or as few custom changes as you like, work with you to find a plan you like better or create a design from your ideas.
Pricing is an estimate of the cost of what a similar custom home could be built for after custom changes or redesigns are made.
|Sue & Bob’s Custom Home
||Andrea & Mike‘s Custom Home
||Nicole & Matt‘s Custom Home
|Similar homes as low as $750,000 in Deerfield.4 Bedroom – 3.5 Bath
3,600 sqftClick here to view Sue and Bob’s home.
|Similar homes as low as $550,000 in Deerfield.4 Bedroom – 3.5 Bath
3,100 sqft, 2nd Floor laundry,3 Car attached garageClick here to view Andrea and Mike’s home.
|Similar homes as low as $405,000 in Deerfield.4 Bedroom – 2.5 Bath
2,500 sqft, 1st floor laundry Click here to view Nicole and Matt’s home.
|Melissa & Bernie‘s Custom Home
||Thuy & Wu‘s Custom Home
||Tiffany & Nils’ Custom Home|
|Similar homes as low as $550,000 in Deerfield.4 Bedroom – 3.5 Bath
3,300 sqft – 3 car attached garageClick here to view Melissa and Bernie’s home.
|Similar homes as low as $550,000 in Deerfield.4 Bedrooms – 3.5 Bath
2,700 sqft, First floor master bedroomClick here to view Thuy and Wu’s home.
|Similar homes as low as $900,000 in Deerfield.6 Bedroom – 6 Bath
4,200 sqft – 3 car attached garage, in law suiteClick here to view Tiffany and Nils’ home.
Contact us for the most up to date information on Deerfield Ridge or click the map for directions.
On Your Own Lot
If you are just starting to look, or own a lot already, we can help you.
Paragon Homes has built many homes throughout the Pittsburgh area, both in new communities, as well as, on individually owned home sites. We invite you to meet with us to discuss your community requirements, offer design assistance (if needed), evaluate your property to ensure the home
Fairacres – Upper St. Clair
Located in Upper St. Clair Fairacres features 37 beautiful lots consisting of 1/3 acre or larger next to Hays Park. Developed by Wm. C. McCloskey, the lots boast plenty of elbow room and privacy as well as lovely vistas of the surrounding area. Homes in Fairacres will be served by the prestigious Upper St Clair School District which is consistently ranked at the top of the state. Packages start in the $600,000 range.
Venango Trails – Marshall
For someplace to feel like home it first has to look like home. At Venango Trails, homes are artistic and historic without sacrificing modern conveniences. Every home is high performance, totally wired, and complete with earth-friendly and energy-saving materials and technologies to complement the land around which it’s built. In fact, Venango Trails is conserving ponds, green space, and acres of forest with historic Native American Indian trails. Commune with nature while always being just a short commute from Wexford and Cranberry Township.
Deerfield Ridge of South Fayette
Deerfield Ridge is a single, picturesque, cul-de-sac road. Incredible views of rolling hills surround the spacious lots. Located only a couple minutes up the road from one of Pittsburgh’s most sought after school districts, South Fayette. The community itself is one of PA’s fastest growing so, you can understand why people are so excited to build their custom home here.
For more details and photo gallery click here or call 412 787 8807
Situated off of Clever Road in Robinson Township, this unique community consists of five beautiful 1+ acre home sites with wooded privacy. Paragon Place offers one of a kind estate styled home designs in an unbeatable location.
For more details and photo gallery click here or call 412-787-8807
Situated on over 25 acres adjacent to Nevillewood in Collier Township, Walkers Ridge offers scenic views, wooded backyards and private home sites. Located in Chartiers Valley School District and minutes from 79 this community is convenient to Downtown Pittsburgh, restaurants and shopping.
Visit www.visitwalkersridge.com for more information.
Robinson Township Single family homes starting in the $380′s
Located in Robinson Township, this community is convenient to I-79, Route 60, and 279 and only minutes from downtown Pittsburgh, Robinson Mall and Pittsburgh International Airport. The community features wooded home sites on a cul-de-sac street, picturesque views and an unbeatable location. For more details and photo gallery click here or call 412 787 8807.